THE 7 PRINCIPLES OF PROSPERITY™
1. THINK: Owning a prosperity mind-set eliminates poverty; scarcity thinking keeps you stuck.
2. SEE: Increase your prosperity by adopting a ‘big picture’ perspective in which you can see how each one of your economic decisions affects all the others. Avoid financial ‘tunnel vision.’
3. MEASURE: Always measure your opportunity costs—what your dollars could earn if you did not spend or commit them elsewhere. Awareness of opportunity costs enables you to recover them. Ignore this at your peril.
4. FLOW: The true measure of prosperity is cash flow. Don’t focus on net worth alone.
5. CONTROL: Those with the gold make the rules. Stay in control of your money rather than relinquishing control to others.
6. MOVE: The velocity of money is the movement of dollars through assets. Movement accelerates prosperity; accumulation slows it down. Avoid stagnation in assets where dollars accumulate but are not put to use.
7. MULTIPLY: Prosperity comes readily when your money “multiplies”— meaning that one dollar does many jobs. Your money is disabled when each dollar performs only one or two jobs.